Sisters Impacting Sisters
Posted by Dress for Success Midwest Professional Women's Group on March 23, 2011
Please Support Sisters Impacting Sisters, which was formed as a result of Dress for Success Midwest Professional Women’s Group 2009 Community Action Project.
- Photographer (NEEDED) * Videographer (NEEDED) +need video shot of Joyce Marchand sharing her personal story healing from the suicide of her son Andrew.
- Press Release to go out! (Thank you Ly Syin and Amie) * Add to “Events” via Social Media
- Word of mouth- spread the word- invite people * Pass out info: postcards, invite cards
- 100-200 Bags to put all Resource table materials in * Organizations w/resources on Suicide Prevention, Nonviolence and Prevention of Violence Against Women & Girls, Anti-Bullying
- More Scholarship $$ (We would like to award 5-6 Scholarships at $125+ minimum each)
- Donation Buckets for collection for CHADS Coalition
- Contact Lynn Jackson for a Resource table- Penny Drive
- Assistance with setup Fri. April 15th 2-5 and 7-finish, Volunteers during event (8:30-3) and Clean up 3:30-finish
- Want the following to partner with us: Youth Lifeline America, Boys & Girls Club, Andre’s MMA Anti-Bullying info, House of Refuge, Women’s Center, St. Martha’s Hall, Counseling Services, 1-2 local celebrity artists for the Celebration of Life, Anointed Feet Dancers
- Desserts: Cake or Cupcakes and cookies, punch for Celebration of Life
Thank you all for your support, prayers and time!!
Jana M. Gamble